Gentoo in a VM




Hello World!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hi All,

This is an attempt to provide the Gentoo user community with a VMware Image to test and get a feel about.

This is not a official Release and I'm neither part of or related in any manner with the releng team at Gentoo.

Though I do work for VMware, whatever I say or post on this site does not represent the views of my employer or co-workers.

Thank you & Enjoy ur Stay!!

-Jay


3 Responses to “Hello World!”

  1. Blogger jtroyer at vmware 

    Jay -- drop me a line if you put this up or let me know if someone else puts up a Gentoo VM. We'll get it linked on VMTN Thanks!

    jtroyer at vmware

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Puleese host the file at VMWare. BitTorrent is vile.

  3. Blogger Jay 

    Hey yia!

    This site is now on VMTN, thnaks John :)

    http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/community.html

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jay
  • From Chennai, TamilNadu, India
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3